Thursday, February 20, 2020

Zombies In My Pocket?!

What's going on everyone!?


Still in tons of pain from my back but I did manage to get a ga,e of Zombie in my pocket in.


While packing up games I came across my ol' ZIMP pop which used to be my all time favorite travel game so I knew what I wanted to play this evening.


After moving more stuff today I realized that I had packed it away. :/ 


Really itching to play the game I decided to see if there was an app for the game by chance... thankfully and much to my surprise there is!

It's a great adaptation of the game and really is fun! Unfortunately for me,  I ended up dying but that wont be the last time, lol!

As always, thank you for reading and don't forget to stop and smell the meeples!  :)

-Tim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites